Server Status Checker
Enter up to 100 URLs (Each URL must be on separate line)
Webmasters and internet users, have you ever typed in a URL in your search engine, for example, www.abc123.com only for it to come up with an error code, 404? Or you wonder why you've been getting several complaints from your audience asking why your website is down?
This could be caused by a number of reasons which would be duly explained to you in this article and hopefully prevent against future occurrences.
What is a Server status checker:
Knowing a thing or two about Malware content is an added bonus, short for Malicious Software which is an online threat and a bane to most internet users. It has no specific origin but its main goal is to upset the normal order of things in your computer system or Mobile phone thereby gaining illegal access to your device.
So, therefore, Server status checker is an essential tool that scans and provide solutions to any irregularity that may affect your online browsing experience, also called a diagnostics tool. It performs a very important role as it helps prevent against sudden loss of unsaved data. Understanding Server Status codes.
This is a compilation of common error codes (300, 400 and 500) alongside what they stand for, so the next time your search pops up codes like these you know what to do.
- 200: It means your hosting service provider is able to bring up requested content without a problem.
- 301: The page you're requesting has been reallocated to a different location.
- 302/307: Temporary redirection.
- 400: Bad request.
- 401: Unapproved access, you can't view the content without proper authentication.
- 403: Forbidden, a common error code that refuses access to users regardless of authorization.
- 404/410: "Not found and Gone" respectively. The webpage or site you seek to open has probably been taken down.
- 500: Internal server error.
- 503: Service unavailable.
- 504: Gateway Timeout.
Reasons for error codes:
- If a server goes down.
- If the router fails: When your search engine can't pinpoint to a definite answer or cannot scan through your desired answer on another platform it becomes a problem.
- No backup power: Servers can go down at any time, so if there's no contingency plan to prevent against it, user internet experience begins to experience malfunctions.
- Malware attacks.
- Problem from service providers.
What are the benefits of having a SerpBox server status checker?
All you need to know and the great benefits of using our cutting edge tool to give you the best online experience and reduce the hassle that may rise around it.
- Fast and accurate result: This SEO tool assures its users of quick response rate. With the SerpBox Server Status Checker, you can say goodbye to snail speed and sketchy results.
- Multiple URLs: Most webmasters, internet users, and bloggers complain of not being able to input a lot of data and get desired results. With SerpBox Status checker, you can check out several sites in one click get your result in a tidy yet accurate manner. Make sure to leave spaces between each link to separate them.
- It is free: There is no time limit or need to purchase extra tools when using this SerpBox creation. It is totally free and can be accessed any day and at any time.
- User-friendly: The status checker has been created in a clear and concise language giving our users free rein to understand what needs to be done without complications. Solutions.
Since the main aim of Server Status Checker is error codes here are possible solutions to help fix the one the one you're challenged with. Solving the problems can go two ways;
- From the user's end: Easiest way to solve this is to contact your network provider - Adjust your date and time settings.
- From the Website hosting service providers: Contact the website owner as in the case of complaints. - Keep visiting the page and hope it becomes open once again.
Why is it taking so long to load?
With the emergence of search engines, they constantly aim to provide a quality response to internet users' specification hence if it goes through a particular path and finds out it won't provide your desired result it then reroutes taking a longer time frame but in the end, meet your satisfaction.
To start your journey on a safe note kindly use the search bar which is capable of checking 100 sites in a few minutes. As you can see our response rate is not to rival with, what more are you waiting for?